5th Grade – Documents
You can download all of the forms for the 2023 Japan trip here. NOTE: For each form requiring a parent(s) signature, all custodial guardians of the student must sign unless court documents proving sole custodianship are provided.
All forms must be mailed to:
Oya No Kai, Inc.
Attn: 5th Grade Japan Cultural Exchange Coordinator
PO Box 13786
Portland, OR 97213
Please DO NOT leave any application materials at school or in school cubbies. Please keep a copy for your records – ONK will not return originals.
DEADLINE for all forms and documents: January 1, 2023
- Participant Agreement 2023
- Homestay Agreement 2023
- Student and Family Readiness 2023
- Health Clearance Form 2023 (must be completed by your student’s physician)
Note: Passports must be valid through December 2023.
- Two color copies of student’s passport
- Two color copies of non-traveling, custodial guardian’s passport
Proof of Travel Insurance: Due May 1, 2023
Families will be provided additional information about purchasing travel insurance, including coverage requirements and recommended vendors, after plane tickets are purchased.
Please contact the trip planning team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.